23.10.11

A little brief

I still love La France, and wish I can come back again and again.
But I also have to admit that I don't enjoy travel along like before. I guess it is because I spent a year with lots of people and I kind of get used to live with people.
I don't know how long this condition will take, perhaps it will be like that forever as I grow up.
(Just as I mention in previous article, I still enjoy along sometimes.)

Anyway, I am going to travel with my friends the day after tomorrow to Korea and I will enjoy that I believe.

I do see many great stuff in France this time especially in term of modern art, I saw some very treasury pictures about Matisse and Picasso and I am really really happy and excited about that. It greatest part of my trip, I follow my inspiration and they lead me to these wonderful places that I can't imagine at first!!

I hope I will able to upload all my photo before I go to Korea or that will be very possible for me to forget them in my NetBoot.

Ps using iPod to write a blog iDisk interesting but only in English because that will take loooong time is I type in Chinese.

See u all in Taiwan.

沒有留言:

張貼留言